Wednesday 25 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Two

It is a way too rainy day today. All day. 

Zita and I got up way early because of the way loud rain.

We could not see even our beautiful across the street park. Oh dear. 

So Zita and I were as soggy as can be when we got back to our house. After our good morning walk.

I only had a little sleep in with Craig. Then he got up too. 

And Zita went to have a nice breakfast with her friend. 

Because it is Zita’s do not go to the rascal ladies office day. 

So I went downstairs to have a nap on the comfy rug. In front of Emmet’s big bedroom. To mind him. 

Then a man in a big truck came. 

Because the silver little car’s tire was still not very round. Again. 

Craig is going to take it to the get a new tire store. 

Niamh is still in the forest. In a tent. With all the little girls. 

In the way too much rain. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

Maybe they are all soggy too. Oh dear.

Zita went to the buffalos building at lunchtime. To find cousin Orlaith. 

So they could go shopping for nice things.

Orlaith is nearly all finished her work with the beautiful horses police. 

Then she has to go back to way far away Ireland. 

Because her far away university is nearly all ready to start again. 

I had a very long afternoon nap today. On my own comfy duvet on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

We only played catch the ball one time this morning.

Because of the too much rain. 

I do not like rain all the time days. So I have comfy naps. 

When Zita and cousin Orlaith came home Zita and I went for a little walk. Because the rain was all gone.

Then they went to visit Niamh. In the forest. To bring her dry as a chip clothes. Ha. 

They are going to have a tasty dinner. Maybe in the forest. Maybe in a little tasty food restaurant. 

Craig and Emmet and I will have a nice dinner. Together. We will have the used pizzas. 

Mister Tony’s friend brought us two pizzas last night. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment