Thursday 26 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Three

It was not raining this morning. So Zita and I had a nice walk. And we were not soggy at all.

Zita took the silver little car to the tire store. To get a brand new tire.

Because the old tire would not stay round anymore. Oh dear. 

Zita and cousin Orlaith did not find Niamh last night. She was too far inside the forest. Oh dear.

So they went to a nice restaurant and had a delicious dinner instead. 

Then they went to an ice cream store for their dessert. Ha. I like ice cream too. 

They did not bring any home. Oh well. 

Craig and Emmet and I had used pizzas for our dinner. I got a crunchy bit. That is good. 

We did not have ice cream. 

Today Craig went to the neat and tidy store. At lunchtime.

Because he was too messy. Oh dear. Messy is not so good. 

I stayed here to mind my friend Emmet. Good for me. 

He is very busy writing all about the way way old Irish people again. 

So nobody will just forget all about them. That is good. It is not so nice to be all forgotten. 

When Craig came home he was all neat and tidy again. So we had tasty cheese for our lunch. Ha. 

Professor Carter is still in the hospital. Professor Jill goes to see him. Every day.

Because had an big operation. But he has to stay in the hospital for a while. 

Because he is old. 

When I had my operation I came home to my house the next day. So everybody could take care of me. 

And so I could sleep on my own comfy bed. 

It is not nice to be in a nasty food hospital. 

My friend Niamh will not sleep in her own big comfy bed tonight 

She is still sleeping in the forest. Oh dear. I do not like that.

The Buffalos Building people gave cousin Orlaith a special bottle just for water. 

It is an only for the police bottle. Ha. That is nice. 

Craig only read a little bit for our nice Queen today. 

There were not so many interesting stories today. Oh well. 

We played catch the ball lots of times. After lunchtime.

When cousin Orlaith came home she went downstairs and had a little nap. 

Going to work makes you very tired. It is known. 

I stayed upstairs and minded Craig. In the living room. We looked out my watching window. 

That is a good thing to do altogether. I had a nice quiet day. That is good. 

Zita came home with a brand new tire. Ha. So we went for a nice before dinnertime walk. 

It was a beautiful as can be outside tonight. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment