Wednesday 4 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy One

I had a nice quiet day.

We had a very early slow walk this morning. 

Because it was very hot outside. Even before breakfast time. Oh dear.

We had very long soft toasts today. I do not know why. Oh well.

Then Craig and Zita went to Craig’s nice doctor. In the black go fast car. 

Because it has a make you cool machine. 

Craig’s car is too little for a make you cool machine. Too bad for him.

When they came the black go fast car was as shiny as can be.

Because they went to a wash your car machine. Ha. 

Today my friend Emmet did not even wake up until our lunchtime. Ha. 

So I guarded everything all by myself. When everyone was away. Good for me.

Some nice people came to my house after our toasts.

They gave Zita some money for Niamh’s beautiful old bed. It was for their little girl. That is good. 

I have lots of comfy beds in my house. Because it is my house too. Ha.

We had tasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. Then I had a nice nap.

This afternoon Zita talked to lots of people on the telephone. In the just for Zita office. 

We played catch the ball a bit today. But only a little bit. Because we get way too hot. 

BloggerImage

And Craig says he will just melt. Oh dear. That would not be so nice. 

Zita went and got cousin Orlaith from the buffalos building. 

Because of the way too hot busses.

Then they went shopping. To find presents for Craig’s mother. Ha.

Mister Paul came over for a little visit. I had a nice nap. 

We are going to to have a not anything hot dinner tonight. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment