Friday 6 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Three

I had a very quiet day today.

It is not very hot outside today. It is just a nice windy day. With a sky full of flat clouds. 

So Zita and I had a very nice walk. 

Then she rode her go fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office. 

I did not have any toasts today.

Because I was fast asleep when Craig had the toasts. 

I was right there beside him and I did not even notice. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh is very busy finding all the interesting classes for her nice university. It takes a very long time. 

Because sometimes they are right at the very same time. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig and I played catch the ball this morning. But not so often.

Because sometimes when we go out I just eat the from the tree berries. 

That fall on the ground. Because of the lots of wind. 

Sometimes the berries make my tummy sick. 

So we did not play catch the ball lots of times. Oh well. 

Emmet was busy reading his brand new book. And writing more stories.

He did not go to fast asleep in his comfy bed until late last night. 

He was playing his game with his far away friends and talking to them on his computer. Oh well. 

Craig and I had peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch.

But today we had strawberry jam from way far away Scotland. Just because. Ha. 

There were lots of very noisy birds in the trees in my side yard this afternoon. I did not bark at them.

Birds do not care if you bark at them. I do not know why. Oh well. Silly birds. 

Niamh is very busy. She has to have an all about wrong class story finished tonight. Oh dear. 

Cousin Orlaith is going to make our tasty dinner tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Tasty dinners are good for everybody.

Craig even gave her lots of money so there will be lots of tasty dinner for everybody. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment