Sunday 8 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Five

It is another so hot day outside today.

Zita went outside before the too hot came. To make our garden all beautiful. 

Niamh and her friends went to a loud concert today. On a beach. Nearly in Montreal. Altogether in Miss Joe’s little car. 

Cousin Orlaith did not go.

Because she has way too much homework to do. From her far away in Galway university. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Cousin Orlaith’s own brother and her father and her grandfather all went swimming today. In way far away Dublin.

Because it is way too hot outside even in way far away Dublin. But they did not go to a nice lake. 

They went right to the dangerous ocean instead. 

They had to go the the place with just big rocks and lots and lots of feet. Oh well. 

BloggerImage

My friend Emmet told me he went there one time with his grandfather but froze into an icicle. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for a very nice walk. To see my friends the ducks. In the other pond.

BloggerImage

They were fast asleep. Maybe it is too hot to fly all around today. Maybe.

Emmet’s sore throat is nearly all better. That is good.

So he is very busy writing all about his friends the way old Gods.

From way far away and a long time ago France. 

Before they even had tasty croissants in France. Or delicious cheese. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Maybe that is why they are not there anymore. Maybe. 

After lunchtime cousin Orlaith cleaned her little bedroom all up. 

She put somethings things in her going away suitcase. Oh dear. 

I do not like going away suitcases. Because sometimes people just go away. 

And do not come home to my house for a way too long time. 

Like my friend Emmet. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

And this week some men are going to come and put brand new rugs all over downstairs and in cousin Orlaith’s little bedroom too. 

They are even going to put new rugs on the scary stairs. Ha. 

But not in Emmet’s or Niamh’s big bedrooms. 

Because they want their own beautiful comfy little rugs. Ha. That is good. I like comfy rugs too. 

Zita and cousin Orlaith went for a before dinner bicycle ride. All around. I did not go. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and Emmet. 

BloggerImage

That is an easy job. Emmet was just reading his brand new book. All about the little hotel. 

Downstairs in his comfy bedroom. With all his very interesting fat books. Ha.

When Zita and cousin Orlaith came home I took Zita for our before dinnertime walk. Good for me. 

Then we had our tasty dinner.

Maybe we will watch the scary detective lady again tonight. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment