Monday 30 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Seven

Everybody was here until my bedtime last night. Playing the dragons game.

Everybody had their dinner here. 

A man brought everybody lots and lots of from way far away food. In plastic boxes. Ha.

Our friend Mister Kieran took all the lots of extra food home with him. 

To his little apartment. In a big bag. Ha. So he will not starve all away. Good for him.

This morning Zita and I had a very nice walk. Before she went on her fast bicycle to her office.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today.

Craig only had a very little sleep in today. Oh well. I did not have to mind him. 

Niamh did not go to the Centre Building today.

Because she has a vacation. Ha. So she had a big sleep in. 

And listened to her loud music. That is good. 

And then cousin Orlaith came home at lunchtime. To help her listen to the music. 

Because tomorrow is her last day to go to the Buffalos Building. Ha.

Craig was busy today because there were lots of new stories to read for our nice Queen today. 

We had little buns. With peanut butter for our lunch. Peanut butter is my favourite. 

And the mailman brought Emmet a letter from Mister Saint Francis’s university. With lots of money in it.

Because of all the interesting stories he writes. About his friends the way old Gods. 

So he went to our nice bank right away. I did not go. 

He came home right away. He did not get a giant treat. I always get giant treats when I go to our bank. Too bad for him.

I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh and cousin Orlaith. 

But then cousin Orlaith went on the not so fast bicycle to Niamh’s nice university. 

So she could use the make you sore and tired machines. I do not know why. 

Craig and I played catch the ball this afternoon. When he was finished reading all the new stories. 

After our dinner I helped my friend Niamh make lots of peanut butter cookies. To share with everybody. Ha. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment