Sunday 5 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty

It is sleep in Sunday. But we did not have a very big sleep in.

Because Zita forgot that time is all different today. I do not know why.

So we got up too early. 

Zita called her mother and father in way far away Ireland. On the telephone.

Because it is always too late there. I do not know why. Nobody told me.

I went back on the big comfy bed. To keep Craig toasty warm. Ha. That is a good job.

Then we had toasty bagels for our breakfast. Zita too.

After breakfast Zita and I went for a only little walk. 

Because it was another rainy all the time day today. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I was all soggy again. I had to stay in the kitchen with my own big orange make me dry as a chip towels. 

BloggerImage

Craig stayed there too. To keep me company. That was nice. 

Niamh got up early too. She has to write even more today. For her brand new story. 

Because she is at university. 

That is what you do all the time at universities. Read and write and read and write. And eat donuts too. 

Auntie Jane came to visit Craig’s mother today. So everybody went for a very tasty lunch. Mister Paul too. 

Except for Niamh. She was too busy writing her story. So I stayed here to mind her. Ha. That is a good job.

Mister George sent me a picture of his very big noisy tractor. With him on it. Just for me. 

BloggerImage

Because he read about it in my own story. Ha. Good for me. 

Our friend Mister Tom brought new interesting programs for the television. 

So we can watch them before we go all to bed. That is nice.

We are going to see the only pretend Emmet tonight. On the little fast computer. At dinnertime. 

Maybe I will not look for him today. Maybe. 

He has a very big exam tomorrow. On how to read very very old Irish stories. By himself. Oh dear. 

I do not like exams so much. Too bad for him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment