Saturday 11 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Six

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. In the very cold outside. 

We even found our friend Miss Bethany. On our walk. She is ZoĆ«’s mother. 

She walked with us all the way back to our house. 

It is Saturday go to the old friends breakfast day. 

But we did not take Craig to his breakfast because he slept in. Ha. 

So he was late for his breakfast. Too bad for him. 

Today is the remember all our soldiers who died day. It is a sad day.

We saw all the Scotsmen soldiers on the television. 

BloggerImage

And the soldiers with the very big hats. 

BloggerImage

These were Colonel George’s own soldiers. And our nice Queen’s too.

They played sad songs on the very loud bagpipes. And drums too. 

They are very loud so all the old soldiers can hear them in way far away heaven. 

And know everybody remembers them. That is good. It is known. 

When Craig came home Zita and Niamh went to the not so expensive breakfast store. 

To take a brand new pot back. 

Because Emmet only needs one pot. For his tasty pasta. Not two. Oh well. Too bad for him.

It was very busy at the store. Zita told me.

Then Zita went to get all our tasty food for next week. Good for us. 

I stayed here to mind Craig and the house too. 

It is very cold outside today. There is ice on the silver little car. That is not so nice. 

Last night my friend Emmet told us it is not even cold at all in far away Antigonish. I do not know why.

Zita gave the postman fat warm socks to take to Emmet. Ha. That is good. 

It is not nice to have cold toes. I keep Zita’s toes all wam as can be. 

I sleep on them. At nighttime on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

I had a nice nap today. After lunch. When Craig was watching the hockey game. 

In the afternoon. That is silly. 

Hockey is a night time on the television game. Oh well. 

So I had a nice nap on own comfy my duvet. In the toasty warm kitchen. Ha. 

Mister Tom found more detectives from far away for us. That is nice. 

Maybe we will watch them tonight. Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment