Monday 27 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Two

I had a big sleep in today. Ha.

There was snow all over everywhere today. Oh dear.

BloggerImage

Zita and I went for our nice walk anyway. In the snow. 

Then she went to the rascal ladies office and I kept Craig company on the big bed.

I even stayed fast asleep when Craig got all fast awake. I had an until late sleep in. Just me. 

Until Craig had his another too much coffee and made very fat tasty toasts. 

Then I was all fast awake. 

We watched out the watching window and had our toasts. Together. 

There was lots of windy snow last night. It was still here this morning. Oh dear.

It was even all over the important football game last night. Ha. Everybody fell down. All the time. 

BloggerImage

Because of the too slippy snow. Ha. That is silly. 

We watched them fall down in our toasty warm den. With lots of chips. 

Craig’s team won. Everybody was surprised. Ha. 

This morning when Niamh was all awake she went outside. 

To run fast to nowhere. In the snowy cold. That is silly. 

She did not run to a far away nowhere. Just an around our streets nowhere. 

Emmet is teaching the brand new students today. Oh dear. Maybe that is scary. 

Emmet did not say. We talked to him last night. On the dining room table. 

Craig and I had sausage sandwiches with very fat bread. For our lunchtime treat. Ha. That is a good lunch. 

Craig had more too much coffees this afternoon. And cookies too.

Because it is a bit too cold day outside. I had some cookies too. 

There is an animal on the other side of my fence. In my side yard. I can smell it. Ha. Too bad for it. 

I was going to dig a hole to catch it. But I got in trouble. Oh well.

Tonight is Niamh’s take care of the nice little girls night. And have a tasty dinner there too.

Only Craig and Zita will have their dinner with me tonight. 

It is a not altogether for dinner night. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment