Sunday 19 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Four

It is sleep in Sunday. But only Craig had a nice sleep in. 

Maybe sleep in Sunday is only for Craig. Ha. 

I minded him on the big comfy bed. So he would not forget to get wide awake. Ha. 

A little cold has caught him. He told Zita. I heard him. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

When Zita and I were all awake we found everything was covered with snow. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

So I got covered in snow too. Ha. On our nice walk. Even my tummy. 

We waited until our lunchtime before we went for our walk. 

So I could mind Craig this morning. Ha. Good for me.

We had own made muffins for our altogether lunch. With the nearly Emmet too. 

My friend Emmet is very busy in way far away Antigonish. 

Now he has to teach all the new students all about his friends the way old Gods. That is nice.

He showed Craig and Zita and Niamh his story. I did not see it. 

I was minding everybody under the dining room table. Ha. Good for me. 

I got two big pieces of very tasty cheese. When we cleaned up the lunchtime dishes. 

Because I am the very best minder.  

This morning Zita talked to auntie Eileen today. Not for a long time.

Because they were busy taking care of their families. That is good. 

Craig’s hockey team lost last night. Too bad for him. 

We watched the nice detectives last night. We went to bed early. That was nice. 

Niamh is very busy too. Studying for her nice university. 

Then she had to go to the Centre Building to teach all the new people how to write stories. 

Even on a Sunday. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Then Zita had to go shopping for secret presents for way far away Ireland. 

It takes a long time for presents to go to way far away. 

Because it is way far away. Ha. 

When she got home we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the very dark outside. 

I am always a very fierce guarder when we go out in the too dark. 

Because of the giant raccoons. Ha. Good for me. 

We had lots and lots of cooked vegetables for our dinner tonight. It is Niamh’s favourite dinner. 

Maybe we will watch the from far away detectives tonight. Maybe with chips. Ha. Good fo us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment