Sunday 12 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Seven

Zita and I went for a nice long walk this morning. Craig had a sleep in.

Then Zita went for a nice visit with Craig’s mother. They visited all the nice farmers. 

They had tasty Scotsmen’s scones. And coffee too. 

All the nice farmers are in the very very big building. It is not so cold in the building. That is good.

Craig and I watched out my watching window. We had a sticky bun. Just us. 

Then Niamh came upstairs. She was all finished reading her interesting stories for her nice university.

Her friend had too many tickets for the very important football game. Right up on our busy street.

So she asked Niamh to go with her. Ha. 

Niamh was very excited. That is good. 

It is nice to be excited. I was very excited last night. 

When doctor Susan came to visit there was a raccoon running up my own tree. 

In my own beautiful patio. 

I saw it before. But nobody else saw it. Just me. But I fierce barked it all away. Ha. 

Raccoons are not so nice. They steal our garbage and then there is just a giant mess. Right on my driveway. 

We talked to the pretend Emmet at our lunchtime today. 

He is very busy writing his brand new stories. For his new university. In far away. 

All our streets are full up with cars. Because of the important football game. Oh well.

Craig watched the football game on the television. 

You do not get all frozen cold when you watch football games on the television. In the comfy den. Ha.

But his team did not win. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Craig told me they will win next year. Ha. 

Emmet got a present from his Nanny. From way far away Dublin. 

Lots of special only in Ireland chocolates. Ha. That is good. He told us. On the Zita’s fast computer.

I only had a little nice nap this afternoon. I had to watch out my watching window. 

Because of the nasty raccoons. And all the too many people. Oh dear. 

When Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk I was very a very good guarding dog. 

We did not see any giant raccoons. It was a short nice walk. 

Because I was all ready to be very fierce. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will have chips and watch some new detectives from way far away tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment