Saturday 18 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Three

Today is Craig’s Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

But Zita and I did not take him. Zita and I went for an early in the morning walk by ourselves.

Because Zita had to go to the delicious food store early.

Before the nasty freezie rain came to make everything way too slippy.

It is not a very nice day outside. To bad for us. 

Craig went all by himself. He did not get all lost. That is good. 

Then Zita’s friend came to see our basement. And drink Irish tea. 

She tells people how to make houses. And big buildings. She even made our own aeroport. Ha.

She is from way far away Ireland too. 

Zita and Niamh want to make the cousin’s bedroom even bigger. 

So Zita’s friend looked everywhere in the basement. For a long time. And even drew pictures. 

They were measuring everything everywhere. I could not be a big help. I am not a good measuring helper. 

I had to come upstairs and mind Craig. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Maybe they will make everything different in the basement. Oh dear. 

I do not like when anything is different. 

Maybe I will just get all lost in an all different basement. Maybe forever. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh went out to go shopping today. In a truck. Oh well. 

Her run everywhere shoes do not work anymore. So she has to find brand new ones. 

And she does not have any real money. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Our friend Lee came to our basement too. To get the for making beautiful clothes pretend person. 

To take it to her house. I do not know why. Nobody told me. Oh well. 

Then Zita went out. To go shopping. All by herself.

Because it is getting secret presents time. Ha. 

We did not go for our before dinnertime walk tonight.

Because the sidewalks are way too slippy. And we might just fall down and get hurt. Oh dear. 

So we stayed inside in our toasty warm house. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. That will be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment