Tuesday 28 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Three

We did not have a nice sleep in day today.

Because everybody was too busy.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Then she went to the rascal ladies office. 

It is not even very cold today. All the snow is all melting. 

So it is very messy outside. I got a bit messy too. Oh well. 

My friend Niamh had a sore tummy this morning. So she had just a little sleep in.

Then Craig and the silver little car took her to her nice university. So she was not late at all.

I guarded the house all by myself. 

Miss Devon came today. To make the house spic and span. 

I stayed in the big bedroom. On the comfy bed. 

It was not so noisy there when Miss Devon used the noisy make the rugs all clean machine. 

Craig just hid in the den. Reading stories for our nice Queen. 

Then I came in to mind him. On the comfy rug. 

BloggerImage

When Miss Devon left Craig and I had two toasty muffins with peanut butter.

Tomorrow Craig and Zita are going to not so far away Kingston. Early in the morning. 

So they can see our friends Mister George and Miss Suze. For lunchtime. 

They are going to their very favourite tasty food restaurant. A Piggies restaurant. That is silly. 

Pigs are way smelly. Oh dear. 

They should go to the Dog restaurant. Dogs are not so smelly. Ha. It is known.

I am staying here to guard my friend Niamh and our cosy warm house. Ha. Good for me. 

The present man brought a secret present to our house this afternoon.

When Zita was home she gave it to me. 

Because it was my own secret present. A brand new orange toy. Just for me. 

Maybe my old one was all too chewed up. Maybe I did it. Maybe. Ha.

It is not even a Merry Christmas secret present. It is just my own brand new present. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched the old detectives last night. I have not heard them for a long time. 

We had popcorn. I like popcorn. It always fall on the rug. Just for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment