Wednesday 8 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Three

I had a very busy day.

I had to get Niamh wide awake. Early this morning.

And I had to guard the go fast car when Zita took everything out of the trunk.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her nice university. 

Because she had two brand new stories to give to her professors. That is good.

Zita had to go to another meeting today. It was not for the rascal ladies today. It was her own meeting. 

Then Zita got doctor Susan’s nearly a truck and went to get all of Craig’s mother’s too much furniture.

Mister Paul went with her. 

Now all the furniture is in our basement. It is full up to the top. Ha.

And they brought the silver little car back to our house. All fixed up. That is good. 

But I am still sad. 

But when you are busy you do not remember all the time that you are sad. That is good. 

We had tasty toasty cheese sandwiches for our lunch today. With Mister Paul too.

Then Niamh came home when she was all finished at her nice university. 

Craig and Niamh watched the scary dragons and wolves program this afternoon. 

I did not watch. I had a nice nap instead. 

We did not watch any detectives last night. Zita and I were too busy. 

We helped Niamh finish her very big story. 

Niamh read it to me. Out loud. But I did not understand it so much. Oh well. 

Then we all went to fast asleep. Writing brand new stories makes you very tired. It is known. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. In the dark. 

Because the clocks forgot about the daytime again. Oh well. Too bad for us.

We are having an altogether dinner tonight. Craig and Zita and Niamh and me. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch some nice detectives tonight. With chips. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment