Monday 13 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Eight

I had a very quiet day today. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a long walk. It is not so cold outside today.

Then Craig and I had a sticky bun for our breakfast. From the not very much money for breakfast store. 

And then we looked out the watching window. 

I did not see even one raccoon. Anywhere. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed.

Craig just had to read some stories for our nice Queen. 

Last night Niamh and Lily and Lee and Cara made very tasty made of cheese cake. Ha. That is a good cake. 

We could not eat any because it had to go into the refrigerator for all night. Oh well. Too bad for us.

It is Niamh’s no classes at her nice university day today. She just has to read lots of interesting stories. 

When she was all wide awake she used the very noisy blow everything far away machine. 

To blow all the leaves out of my side yard. 

I could not be a big help. Because it is a too dangerous for Dogs machine. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Niamh took all the falling down leaves away from Miss Ginny’s house too. That is good.

Then Miss Rima came to my house to make a nice lunch with Niamh. 

They just cooked lots and lots of of vegetables. 

But they did not have any nice crunchy green beans. Too bad for me. 

Then Niamh had to go to her Centre Building job. And when is all finished she has to go to her other job. 

To take care of the two very nice little girls. And have a very tasty dinner with them. 

So I will guard just Craig and Zita for our own dinner. 

Zita and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk. Nearly in the all dark outside. 

Because all our clocks forgot the right time. That is not right. 

We did not watch any detectives last night. It was Craig’s squeaky clean bath night. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch them tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment