Friday 3 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Eight

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning.

Because it is not a windy rain day outside today. That is good.

I was only a bit soggy.

Because of all the puddles. Oh well too bad for me.

Craig did not have a sleep in today.

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had two baby croissants for our breakfast. 

All toasty in the oven. With more butter. Ha. 

We played catch the ball lots of times this morning.

Then the nice man in the take your car away truck came to our house. 

And took the silver little car away. To Mister Mike’s fix it all up store. Oh dear. 

Niamh had to get on the smelly bus to go to her nice university. 

Because Craig’s little car was not here at all. Just an empty driveway. Oh dear. 

Craig hockey team won last night. I did not see it. I had a nice nap instead. 

Then everybody came home and we went fast asleep. Me too. 

Craig and I had peanut butter toasts again for our lunchtime. I got cheesie treats too. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had a nice quiet day. Just us. 

Because he had to read new stories for our nice Queen. 

So I just minded him. I could see him. Right from my duvet on the the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me.

When he was all finished we played catch the ball again. 

Then Craig read his new book. 

Now he is a spy in long time ago way far away England. He has a pointy sword. Ha. That is good. 

There are pointy dangerous swords in the den. Under the not for Poppy sofa. Oh well. 

Tonight is Niamh’s stay until late night at the Centre Building. 

Because it is the everybody dance night. 

So only Craig and Zita will be here for me to guard at our dinnertime. Ha. That is an easy job. 

When Zita came home from the rascal ladies office we went for our before dinnertime walk. We walked until it was all dark. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment