Thursday 9 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Four

I had a very quiet day today. It is our quiet day today. 

After Zita and I had our nice walk she went to the rascal ladies office. 

Craig and I had our tasty toasts together. And looked out the watching window.

It is a little cold outside today. Oh well.

Last night the television said maybe there will even be snow today. At my bedtime. Oh dear. 

I do not want snow. The trees are not empty. 

The little silver car has its do not get all stuck in the snow tires on.

But the black go fast car does not. Oh dear. 

I had a nice big nap this morning.

Niamh had a big sleep in today. She was very tired because of writing the brand new stories. 

So I did not go downstairs to get her all wide awake today. Good for me. 

Today is a no classes day for her at her nice university. 

We talked to the not so real Emmet on the computer last night. When we had dinner. 

So the no so real Emmet can have dinner with us too. Altogether. Ha. That is good. 

We have to send my friend Emmet toasty warm socks. 

He did not bring his comfy warm slippers to his new university. Oh dear. 

So we will put the comfy socks in a box and the nice postman will take them all the way to far away Antigonish. That is good.

Emmet did not have his read very old Irish stories exam. Because it is next week. Oh dear. 

He got confused. Maybe because of the silly clocks. Maybe. 

We watched new detectives last night. Everybody can speak in Welsh. Even the Dogs.

Because they all live in Wales. Ha. That is silly. 

After Merry Christmas time Emmet is going to speak way old Welsh too. Ha. 

Then maybe he could be a detective. Just like Uncle Bill. And catch the giant turkeys.

Or he could talk to the fierce dragons that live in Wales. In the mountains. 

Dragons can only talk in Welsh. It is known. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh went to her Centre Building job after our lunchtime. 

It is very windy outside today. Leaves fall on me all the time. 

In my own side yard. That is not so nice. 

Tonight is Niamh’s take care of all the young girls night. 

She will not be here for our tasty dinner. It will just be Craig and Zita and me. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. In the very dark. We were very brave. 

We did not go where the scary bushes are. We just went on the very bright streets. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch more detectives tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment