Monday 20 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Five

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Zita and I had our nice walk early in the morning.

Then Craig got up early too.  

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had a sticky bun for our breakfast treat. Oh well. 

Then I went downstairs and got my friend Niamh all wide awake. All by myself. Ha. Good for me.

Because she had an important meeting at her nice university this morning. 

I made sure she was not even a bit late. Good for me.

Then a man came to our house. He went downstairs so he could make furnace all clean as can be. 

So the house will be all comfy warm. When the way too cold comes here. That is good.

Craig and I had crunchy peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime treat. 

Then Craig had to go to see his nice dentist. After lunchtime.

I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself. Ha. 

When Craig came home we played catch the ball. Just us. 

After work Zita had to go to a store. To look at new floors for the basement. Then she came home.

Tonight is Niamh’s take care of the two very nice little girls night. And have a tasty dinner with them. At their own house.

Craig and Zita and I had our all by ourselves dinner. 

There were big trucks right on our street. All day.

Because the very important football game is in our city. Right up on the busy street. 

There is going to be a giant outside party. For everybody in our country. 

We are not going 

Because it is not a nice cheese party. You do not have lots of tasty cheeses at outside parties. 

And maybe we would just all freeze up in the very cold outside. 

And there will way too many people there. Oh well too bad for them. 

So we will watch it on the television. In the comfy den. And have chips too. Maybe cheese too. Ha. 

We did not go for our nice walk tonight. Because it was too late.

We played the Pea game instead. That is my favourite game. I always get the Peas. Ha. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment