Monday 6 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I got up early today.

Because today is an early meeting day. For everybody.

We had a nice walk. Before our toasts. 

It was not all rainy today. It was just a day full of no colours. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Craig has to go all the way downtown for his meeting. To the giant building. For our nice Queen.

Zita is going to take him. 

Because the silver little car is at Mister Mike’s fix your car store. So they can fix it all up. 

I will stay here and guard the house.

We did not see the pretend Emmet last night. 

Because he was too busy practicing for his reading very old stories from Ireland exam today. Oh dear. 

Niamh had a sleep full of scary dreams last night. Oh dear. That is not very nice. 

I do not know if I have scary dreams. I think I just have run fast dreams. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig had his squeaky clean bath last night. Oh well. I do not like his smell after squeaky clean baths. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Mister George sent me a brand new picture of his new music machine place.

BloggerImage

He has lots of books too. So do we. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Jamie is sick. Oh dear. He had to be in his hospital all night. It is not my nice hospital. 

I do not know if he has a nice hospital. Maybe it is a nasty food hospital. Oh dear.

Professor Jill is way worried. Oh dear. I do not like worried so much. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everybody is all fast asleep. 

Mister Saint Newton can hear you better when no one else is talking.

Because he is very very old. It is known. 

Jamie is my go for nice walks together friend. Oh dear.

Craig was at his meeting for a long time. He had a nasty headache when he got back to our nice house. 

Meetings make people have nasty headaches. It is known. 

My friend Niamh has finished her very big new story. Now Craig and Zita will read it too. 

So it is all as beautiful as can be. That is good.

Maybe we will watch Mister Tom’s new programs tonight. On the television. In the comfy den. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment