Friday 17 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Two

Zita and I got up early this morning. So we could have a nice walk in the full of sunshine sky. 

It was not cold at all this morning. That is good.

Then Zita went to the rascal ladies office. Again. Oh well.

I kept Craig company on the big bed. Until he was all fast awake.

Then we had a sticky bun for our breakfast. Oh well.

When we were all finished I went down the scary stairs to keep my friend Niamh company. 

Before she went to her nice university. 

That is a good job.

This morning Zita brought up boxes and boxes of extra things. From our basement. 

Craig looked in all the boxes and put lots of things into a very big garbage bag. 

Because they were all used up. 

And he put lots of stuff into other boxes for the nice people who do not have enough things. 

Craig did not read anything for our nice Queen today. I think he was all full up to the top with stories. 

We had fat peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. That is good peanut butter toasts are my favourite. 

Today Craig is the policeman in way far away France. The nice policeman with the new dog. That is a good story. 

I had a nice nap. Because we played catch the ball lots of times today. 

Because Craig was not reading for our nice Queen today. 

Last night Craig got a letter on the computer from a lady from long long ago. They used to work altogether. 

Now she is a professor. In far away United States. Ha. 

And her little girl just had a brand new baby. And they live in way far away Dublin. Ha. 

That is silly. All our cousins live there. And Zita’s mother and father too.

Dublin is way way old. Scary Vikings used to own it. But not now. 

Because there are too many cars for Vikings. They can not find anywhere to park. Craig told me. 

That is a silly story. Oh well. Craig just tell silly stories sometimes. Too bad for him. 

Tonight is Niamh’s stay at the Centre Building until very late night.

So she can make sure everybody is being a nice person. And listens to her. Ha. That is right. 

I will wait for her to come home. It is my job.

Craig and Zita are going to the nice man’s little restaurant. On our busy street. For a nice dinner.

I will stay here at our house so I can guard everything. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the toasty warm kitchen. 

That is an easy job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment