Tuesday 21 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Forty Six

We got up early today.

Because everybody was very busy today.

So Zita and I went for our nice walk early in the morning. It was not cold outside today. That is good.

All the slippy snow is nearly all gone. 

When we got home Craig and Zita and I had our toasts altogether today. Ha. That is right. 

Then Craig had to go downtown. To a giant building.

Because he had an important meeting this morning. For our nice Queen. Ha. 

So he could drive Niamh to her nice university too. In the silver little car. 

We had to get all the ice off the silver little car. Before Craig could even look out the windows. Ha. 

That took a very long time. I helped Zita. Ha. Good for me.

Then Zita went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

So I guarded the house all by myself. Until Craig came home. From his meeting. 

We had very tasty peanut butter and cheese sandwiches for our lunchtime. That is good.

Then after our lunchtime a man came to help fix the broken wall in Emmet’s comfy bedroom. Ha. That is good.

He was here for a little bit of a long time. I had a nice nap at the top of the stairs. So I could mind the house.

Because Craig was busy reading stories for our nice Queen. 

The nice man has two big dogs. Bigger than me. Ha. 

He is going to come back tomorrow too. He is going to bring brand new paint. Ha. That is nice. 

We played catch the ball this afternoon. It was not cold at all outside in the afternoon. That is good.

We only watched a little bit of the detectives last night.

Because it was Craig’s squeaky clean bath night. Ha. Too bad for him. 

It is an altogether dinner tonight. That good. Altogether dinners are my favourite. It is known. 

Miss Rima came to our house for a tasty dinner tonight. 

So she and Niamh could read new stories for their all about the law class. 

Then Zita went to Kathy’s house for a just for ladies party. I did not go. 

I had to stay here to guard our house. And Craig too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment