Wednesday 29 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Four

I got up early this morning. So Zita and I could go for our nice walk.

Before Craig and Zita went to not so far away Kingston. In the black go fast car.

I stayed here to guard my friend Niamh. 

Because she was still all fast asleep. In the other bedroom in the basement.

When she was all wide awake she went to her nice university. All by herself. 

And I guarded the house all by myself.

Then she had to come home.

Because there were no lights at her nice university. Everywhere there were no lights. Oh dear. 

So Niamh came home. 

Because you can not even get tasty donuts when there are no lights.

So I guarded her all day.

She was very busy writing another big story. 

There was an animal in my own shed. I could smell it. I was very fierce. 

Because I was guarding Niamh. It is my job. Ha. Good for me.

But I got into trouble. I had a big fight with the hole in the floor where all the hot air comes from. 

Niamh said that I was a crazy dog. That is not very nice. 

I was just being the best guarding dog. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Craig and Zita did not get home until dinner time. But they did not have a real tasty dinner.

Because they were still all full up from their very tasty lunch. At the Pig restaurant. Ha.

BloggerImage

There was even a stone picture of a pig right behind Zita and Miss Suze. On the wall. Ha. That is silly.

BloggerImage

And then they had lots of very tasty desserts. Ha. And talked a lot too. For a long time. 

We talked to my friend Emmet on the computer tonight. But not so very long. 

Because he is very busy. 

Because Merry Christmas time will be here soon.  

So he has to finish all his very big very interesting stories. 

So he can just come home to see me. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment