Tuesday 7 November 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Thirty Two

Zita and I were up early this morning. 

Today is Niamh’s go to her nice university early day. Oh well.

Zita drove her today because the little silver car is still away. 

It will be all fixed today. Mister Bob told us. 

Maybe we will get to tomorrow.

Because tomorrow is Zita’s do not go to work day. 

We only watched a little television last night. 

Because everybody was very tired. We did not have any chips. Oh well. 

So went went to bed when my friend Niamh was home from guarding the very nice little girls. 

It is very cold outside today. There was slippy ice in the empty ponds. I do not like slippy ice. 

You will just fall down and hurt your bottom when the slippy ice is hiding on the ground. It is known. 

So we had a walk very fast walk this morning. Before we were all too cold. 

Then Zita went to the rascal ladies office. 

Craig and I did not have toasts today. I do not know why. 

I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet. In the warm kitchen. Good for me. 

It was too cold to have a nice nap in my side yard today. Oh well. 

We played catch the ball. At lunchtime. 

When Craig was all finished reading lots of interesting stories for our nice Queen.

I like playing catch the ball. Even when it is cold outside. 

After lunch Craig read Niamh’s very big new story. So it will be beautiful. 

But it is a sad day today. talked to Mister Saint Newton last night. 

About my friend Jamie. When everybody was all fast asleep. 

I went into the very empty living room. So he could hear me. 

But he told me it was time for my friend Jamie to go right away to heaven. 

But I could not tell anyone. Until Professor Jill knew.

Because it was a Mister Saint Newton secret. 

Jamie had to go to heaven because she was too sick and her best friend Zorro missed her.

Zorro was a bit too lonely in far far away heaven without his friend Jamie. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Professor Jill will be way too sad now. Without her friend Jamie to go for nice walks with me. Oh dear. 

Dogs go to heaven before people because they have to learn all about heaven

So when their own families go to heaven they will be there. Waiting for them. Right at the front door. 

So their families will just not get all lost.

Because heaven is way way way big. And very far away. 

How would people find all their own friends if their dogs are not there to make sure they just did not get all lost forever. It is known. 

So we wait for our families. It is our own very very special job. It is an important good job. 

Mister God gave it to us. At the very beginning. 

But I am very sad now. 

BloggerImage

Jamie was a very nice dog. We were friends even when we were little. 

She was not so loud as me. I did not mind. 

BloggerImage

She was my own going for long walks best friend. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

So Craig and I played catch the ball. So I would not be way too sad.

You cannot be very sad when you play with your friends. It is known. 

Tonight is an altogether dinner night. Craig and Zita and Niamh and Me too. That is good. 

It is nice to be altogether if you are sad. It is known. 

Maybe Jamie and Zorro altogether again can help Uncle Bill find all his giant turkeys. Ha. That is a good idea.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton again tonight. 

To tell him all about my very good idea. He will be happy too. Ha. That is right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment