Friday 28 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Eight

I had to sleep at the very top of the big comfy bed last night. So Craig would not be all lonely.

Because Zita is still in way far away Dublin. Not here with us. Oh dear. 

I looked all over the scary basement last night. Zita was not there. 

I thought maybe she got a bit all lost. And was still here. But she was not. Oh well.

We had Mister Tony's tasty pizza last night. Ha. Miss Rima had her dinner here too.

I got pizza bits. Good for me.

Then Niamh and Miss Rima went for rides on their go fast bicycle. Niamh took Mister Clifford. Ha.

Last night there was a strange animal near my house. I could smell it this morning. 

I looked and looked and looked but it was not there anymore. Ha.

It is a nice day today. It is not a bit hot today. Just nice. That is good. 

I had a nice nap in my side yard. Ha. 

Niamh is at the big centre building nearly all day. From before our lunchtime until very very late. 

Because Niamh is guarding the big dance a lot night. To make everybody be polite. Ha. That is a good job.

Craig and I watched the television last night. 

We did not watch any detectives. Just some hockey games. We did not have chips. Too bad for me.

Craig's team even won again. Ha. 

Zita talked to Craig on the telephone this morning. At breakfast time. 

But it is not breakfast time in way far away. 

They always have different times when you are not at your own house. 

All our lady cousins are going to visit my friend Zita today. At Grand and Nana's house. Ha.

They are going to sleep in the top of the house. It is a very high house. 

But tomorrow Zita and auntie Eileen are going to look at the giant dangerous ocean. 

And go to tasty restaurants. Ha. But she cannot talk to us.

Because Craig said they do not have telephones at the dangerous ocean. I do not know why. 

Our cousin Miss Orlaith is going to come to my house from way far away. 

Because she does not have a nice dog there. When she is here we can go for nice walks. Ha. That is good. 

Tonight Craig and Emmet are to going to Emmet's most favourite too many chips restaurant. Down our busy street. 

For their tasty dinner. 

Because Zita and Niamh will not be here for the altogether at dinnertime.

I will stay here and guard the house all by myself. 

Maybe the strange animal will come back. Ha. Too bad for it. Good for me. 

I am a very fierce guarder. Craig says so. It is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment