Tuesday 11 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty One

I had a nice quiet day today. Ha. That is good.

It is a not very nice day outside. 

It is not very warm. Only all rainy just like way far away Ireland. 

Today is a get up early day. 

Even Craig was all awake before I took Zita for a nice walk. We did not go so far. 

Because of the all the time train.

So we had our toasts early today. And Craig and Zita had their too much coffees too. 

Then Craig drove Emmet to his other university. 

For his remember everything about talking like a Scotsman exam. 

Then they came home.

I was here guarding the house all by myself. Ha. Good for me.

Because Zita was at her own door office again. All day. 

Today is Emmet's eat very old time food dinner party. At his nice professor's house. 

It is not so far away. It is near the nice university. 

So Emmet had a nice walk. Even in the all the time nearly rain. 

Craig and I had a fat toasty peanut butter sandwich for our lunch. That is good.

Niamh and Miss Rima came to our house to make their tasty lunch. 

Just lots of vegetables. But no tasty green beans. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I had extra toasts last night. With Craig and Zita in the big comfy bed. 

Before we went all fast asleep. Ha. That is good. 

There were not so many noisy make the streets spic and span machines on my corner today. That was good. 

I did not get into trouble at all. Ha. Good for me.

Our cheese party friends sent Emmet and Niamh happy Easter letters today. 

They always send them letters with beautiful pictures on all the special days. 

Because they are our friends. Good for us. 

Now we even have baby flowers in our beautiful garden. 

I can see them from my watching window. Ha. Good for us. 

We found my favourite red catching ball. Right where the baby flowers are. 

Maybe they will be red flowers. Ha. Those are good flowers. 

When Zita came home from the tired and sore store we went for our nice dinnertime walk. 

It was not very rainy at all. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment