Friday 14 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Four

It is a beautiful day outside today.

Zita and I went for a very long walk this morning. All the way to the empty lake. 

And then we came home. 

I did not want to come home so much. 

Because it was beautiful everywhere. 

Then we had the special cross buns. I do not know why they are cross. Oh well.

I can not eat the cross buns. They are not for dogs treats. Oh well. Too bad for me.

But Zita made me my own toasts. Just for me. Ha. Good for me.

Craig said today is a holiday. It is not. 

It is a make the house squeaky clean day. 

You can not have nice naps on that day. 

Because everybody is very busy. With the noisy make the floors clean machine. 

And the make the dust go away machines. Oh dear.

Niamh had a very big sleep in today. She did not get all the way home until very late last night. 

And then she was as cold as tasty ice cream. 

Because she did not have enough warm clothes on. 

Only beautiful not very warm clothes. Ha. Too bad for her.

Today Emmet drove the black go fast car. With Zita. To practice drive the car some more.

Then Zita had to use the very scary make it windy outside machine. 

To make my side yard spic and span too. 

I could not help. It is too dangerous. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita even made our lovely patio neat and tidy. With the windy machine. 

Now there are no more of the not even a bit green leaves on the patio anymore. 

But there are beautiful flowers already in our own garden. 

Little blue flowers. I can see them. Ha. Good for us. 

There are lots of people on my street. And bicycles too. 

Because it is a holiday in all their houses. Maybe they are visiting all their friends. 

We went for a nice walk. With Craig too. Up to the busy street. 

Because it is a beautiful day today. We met my friend Jamie. And Professor Jill too. That was nice.

Then we came home. Ha. So we can have our tasty dinners. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch something on the television tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment