Tuesday 18 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight

It was an everybody get up early day today. Except for my friend Emmet. 

He was up too way late last night. Drinking Irish tea. And writing old Gods stories for his other job. 

After our nice walk Craig made the too much coffee and Zita made the crunchy toasts. 

The toasts were not way too toasty today. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita went to see her nice doctor.

So I guarded Craig and Emmet. Ha. By myself.

There were lots and lots of noisy make the streets neat and tidy machines on my corner today. 

Way too many. I tried not to be a too much barking dog. Oh well.

Craig had to get lots of papers for his mother's new apartment. It takes a long time to get lots of papers.

Then Zita came back to our house and took the giant television to the new apartment. All by herself.

Niamh came home from her way early in the morning job and had a right away nap. Ha.

My beautiful flowers are getting very tall. Right in front of my watching window. 

Soon they will be all beautiful colours. Ha. 

And the very big beside our pond floppy tree is getting all fuzzy green. Ha. That is good. 

Niamh and Zita went to the new apartment to make it all very beautiful. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I had the sticky soft cheese for our lunch today. Ha. That is a good lunch.

Then Craig had a nasty headache this afternoon. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

I had a very quiet day. Everybody was busy. Ha. That is good. 

I just guarded everything. Even when I had a little nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. 

Last night we watched the good program all about the beautiful hotel. It was in Craig's father's sad war. 

We watched it until it was all finished.

We did not have any chips last night. Oh well. 

Craig's hockey team won again. Ha. Maybe they will win this time. Maybe. 

Mister Tom has even more all about way far away detectives programs. 

He told us so today. On the little flat computer. That is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment