Saturday 22 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Two

It was Craig's old friends breakfast day. 

Zita and I did not take him.

Because of all the too much rain. Zita and I went got our long walk before Craig was awake. 

When we got home I was the soggiest dog in the world. Ha. Zita told me.

So we had our toasts in the kitchen. Even Craig too. 

Then he went to his old friends breakfast all by himself. Oh dear. That is not right.

He did not get lost. That is good.

Niamh was teaching toe dancing this morning. To the little children at out centre. That is good.

Then Zita and Niamh went out for a tasty breakfast too.

I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. 

Today is his very last remember everything exam. Ha. That is good.

So Craig drove him to his other university. And waited for him to be all finished forever. Ha. That is good.

Zita and Niamh and Miss Rima went to the old little apartment to take everything all away. So it will just empty. 

Then they went to giant store where they just only sell giant everything's. Oh dear. I do not know why.

I stayed here to guard the house all by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

When Craig and Emmet came home they had real fat chips in a paper bag. 

From the make tasty chips right on the street truck. I got a big one just for me.

It was a special treat.

Because Emmet's remember everything exams are all over forever. 

At Mister Saint Francis's nearly very old university they only ask you long questions about your very interesting stories. Ha. That is good.

Then Craig helped me to look out the watching window. It is nice to have help. 

Today there is a bright beautiful yellow flower. Right in front of my watching window. Ha. That is good.

And the grass is all green again. Because of the too much windy rain. Ha. 

Last night we watched right to the end our new detective program. Now it is all over. 

We will have to find at more new detectives. Maybe tonight. Maybe. 

Mister Tom gave Craig two brand new programs today. 

At the old friends breakfast. That was nice. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment