Friday 7 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven

It is Craig's drive everybody everywhere day. 

But he did not have to.

Because my friend Niamh's all about people class is all over. So she had a sleep in. Ha.

And today was my friend Emmet's very last class at his other university. Ha. 

He went there and to his nice university for a long time. Maybe he is sad today. Maybe.

Now he will go to Mister Saint Francis's far away university. Oh dear. 

I will not like Emmet being far away.

I did not like it when Niamh was in her far away university. It is known. 

How can I make everybody all safe when they are not here. That is not right. 

It is hard being the best guarder dog when everybody is everywhere. It is known.

We did not have our toasts this morning. Too bad for me.

Because Craig drove Emmet to his other university. For the last time. 

Then Zita had to go right away to the rascal ladies office. 

She was even working last night. In bed. Past our bedtime. Oh dear. That is not right. 

And she has to be at their very important meeting all day tomorrow. 

Even on holiday Saturday. Oh dear. 

When everybody was away I guarded all fast asleep Niamh. Ha.

This morning the present man brought Craig a brand new book. 

Another story about the detective who lives in the city with no streets. 

They just have boats. And very tasty restaurants. Ha. 

That is a good city. They do not have noisy scary make the streets clean machines there. Ha. 

Now Emmet and Niamh have some remember everything exams. 

Then they will be all finished their university. Until summertime is all gone again. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a lot. After lunch time.

We found some of my very lost catching balls. 

The noisy throw the snow away machine threw them away too. Oh dear. That was silly. 

Now the snow is all melting everywhere and Emmet found them for me. Ha. Good for us. 

Then I had a nice nap in the den. I had to mind Craig. When he was writing. 

Then I helped him look out my watching window. We are good helpers. Together. We had a not even for lunch toasty bagel. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh is working at our centre until late tonight. Making sure everybody is a nice person. Ha. 

Niamh should take me too. Then everybody would be nice all the time. 

We will watch the detectives from way far away tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe Zita will have to do more rascal ladies work tonight. Oh dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment