Wednesday 26 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Six

It was not a just the same day today. Oh dear. I do not like not the same.

After our nice walk Zita had to go to a nice restaurant for a tasty breakfast with our friend Kathy.

She did not have toasts with me. Or Craig. Oh dear. 

I did not even eat my toasts today. 

Because it was not a just the same day. Oh dear.

Then she and Emmet went to practice drive the car. All the way to the beautiful library at the nice university. 

Then Niamh came home from her very early in the morning job. And went back to her giant comfy bed. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times before our lunchtime. Ha. That is good.

Then I ate my breakfast.

Niamh had a sleep in right to after lunch time. Then she got all awake and went to her afternoon job. 

Emmet is going to his friends apartment for dinner tonight. With lots of his friends from his nice university. 

For a nice party.

Because the remember everything exams at the university are nearly all finished. Ha. That is good.

Maybe it is a cheese party.

Last night we had a very tasty breakfast. At dinnertime. Ha. That is silly. 

And then the save me save machine made the way too loud noise again.

Because of the tasty bacon. Ha. 

Craig had to change the music machine in the bedroom last night. And move the big comfy bed. Oh dear. 

Then he found out it was not even broken. Something else was broken. Too bad for him. 

Changing music machines is not so much fun I think. I just stayed on my comfy bed. Far away. Ha.

This morning there were long long wires all over the dining room. For the other music machine. I do not know why. Oh well.

Music machines are not so interesting. Oh well. 

Tomorrow my friend Zita has to go to way far away Ireland. Oh dear. On another aeroplane. Oh dear. 

To see Emmet's and Niamh's Grandad and Nanna. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when my family is in a way far away place. 

They should be like Craig and stay just here. So I can guard them. It is known. 

Now Zita will not sleep in the big comfy bed with Craig. And me. 

She will be in her old house. With her mother and father. 

Or maybe at Auntie Eileen's house. With all the lady cousins. 

I will still be here. Guarding everybody. It is my job. 

Because Zita told everybody that I am in charge when she is in way far away. Ha. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment