Monday 17 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Seven

When I was all awake this morning it was still a holiday. 

Because Mister Jesus came all the way back from heaven today. 

To say hello to everybody and give them lots of chocolates. So they would be all happy. Ha. That is good.

Zita and I went for our nice walk. Before Craig was all wide awake. 

It was not even a bit warm today. Oh well.

Then Zita thought she was Craig when we got home. She made way too toasty toasts. 

And then the help me help me machine made the very very loud scary noise. 

So I barked at it so it would stop. Ha. Good for me. 

We had extra toasts today. And even more too much coffee. 

Because it is a holiday. Maybe.

Then Craig and Zita went shopping. In the black go fast car. 

They had to buy a very big television for Craig's mother's new little apartment. And some beautiful curtains too. 

We had a little party last night. But only one cheese. 

We had a tasty ham from our nice just for tasty meat store. On our busy street. I got some. Ha. 

Miss Lily came to my house last night. To laugh a lot with Niamh. 

They had a sleepover and a sleep in. Both together. Ha. 

Craig had to use the big fast computer for or nice Queen to. Not just the flat computer. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball. In our side yard. 

I have all the catching balls that were all lost in the too much snow. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet is studying for his very last remember everything exam for his other university. 

The one that gave him the other prize. Ha. 

Niamh did not have to go to work today. 

Because it is a holiday all day.

Niamh knows Emmet's all the way from way far away Ireland Professor. 

The Professor who plays the Irish hit you with a stick game. Ha.

She tought his little children. Ha.

Niamh did not know he knew her big brother. Ha. That is funny. I did not know either. Ha.

We did not have chips last night. We just watched the detectives from way far away England. Oh well.

Maybe will might have chips tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment