Tuesday 25 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Five

Last night Craig's go fast chair broke. 

It just broke. All by itself. Nobody did anything. Oh dear. That is not right.

Zita found the old not so fast chair in the scary basement. That is good.

Now Craig has to use the not so fast chair. Oh dear.

We had too toasty toasts this morning. 

The save us, save us machine made the way too loud noise again. 

Craig made the toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for him. Again. Ha. 

So I got extra toasts today because they were a bit too toasty. Ha. Good for me.

Zita took the broken go fast chair to the special fix broken chairs store. 

They are going to make it nearly all brand new again. But not today. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for a not so nice walk this morning. Before our toasts. 

It was all too much windy cold. And now I am not so furry anymore. Oh dear.

We were very happy when we got home. In our nice warm house. 

Emmet got up too early by mistake. So he went back downstairs to his very comfy bed. For more sleep.

And when Niamh came home from her very early in the morning job she went back to sleep too.
Ha.

So I had a nice nap too. On the comfy big bed.

Craig just had to read more stories. Maybe for our nice Queen. Maybe.

It was just a minding morning for me. Ha. 

Everybody in my house was all fast asleep. Except Craig. Ha. 

Then Niamh went to her sore and tired store. Before her all afternoon job.

And today was Emmet's go to Sue at his make you beautiful store. 

He was just full of too much hair. Just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I only played catch the ball a little bit this afternoon. 

Because it was windy rain again. Too bad for us. 

We had tasty chicken last night for our dinner. That is good.

I always get some chicken bits when we have tasty chicken for our dinner. Ha.

Maybe we will have used chicken for our dinner tonight. Maybe. 

My cheese party friends want to come to visit us. 

To see Emmet get his beautiful piece of special paper. From his nice university. Ha. That is good 

Maybe we will have a special cheese party. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment