Sunday 2 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Two

It is sleep in Sunday. And everybody had a nice sleep in. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita went to the tired and sore store. So I had to mind Craig.

When we were all fast awake we looked at everything out my watching window. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita came home and we made the pretend pancakes from way far away France. Oh well.

Miss Lily and doctor Susan and Miss Ashley came to my front yard. With a brand new little dog. 

BloggerImage

It was Miss Ashley's from Toronto dog. 

I barked at it. And got in trouble. I did not know the little dog. 

Maybe it will be a nasty dog. Maybe.

Craig said I was being a bully. Oh dear. That is not very nice. Oh dear. 

He should not say that. I was just trying to guard everybody. Oh dear. 

I knew a secret. I could not tell anyone. Not even my friend Jamie. 

Emmet won an important prize. Not just a nice piece of paper prize. It is a real money prize. 

To go to his new far away university.

Because everybody likes Emmet's stories all about the way old Gods. In way far away Ireland. Ha. That is good.

Now Emmet will be able to go to his new university and eat too. Ha. That is good. 

Last week he told me maybe I would have to share my own tasty food with him.

Or he would just starve all away. Oh dear. 

Now he can even have his own tasty treats. Maybe even sometimes Irish chicken. In his own very little apartment. 

In Mister Saint Francis's far away university. That is good.

He told all his nice professors. They were very happy too. It is an important prize. Ha. 

After our lunch Emmet went and got a brand new little picture. For his new little books. 

So he can go all over everywhere. All by himself. 

If you do not have the little with your picture inside books you can only stay at home. 

Zita and Emmet and Niamh have two books. Because they are Irish too. 

Craig only has one. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Dogs do not need little books so much. Because we have to stay at home to guard everything. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh was very busy today. Making her brand new telephone work. Telephones are not very good listeners. Oh dear. 

The special open all the way door broke. In the kitchen. Zita and I took it all off. Ha. Good for us. 

We have to find a special piece to fix it. Oh dear. 

Miss Lily came to visit me today. And Niamh too. They made milkshakes. Milkshakes are very noisy. Ha. 

Then everybody went to say goodbye for a long time to my friend Cara. Except Craig. He stayed here with me.

Cara is going to be a pretend Japanese person. Even in Japan. Until past the summer time. Oh dear. 

We watched the detective from way far away Italy last night. On the television. In the den. 

We had chips too. That is good. 

We did not watch my program from Mister Tom. Maybe we will watch it tonight. 

Maybe we will have chips. Ha. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment