Wednesday 19 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Nine

It was another getting up early day.

Zita and I went for our walk before it was all windy rain.

Then Zita went to Craig's mother's little apartment to help move her to her new little apartment. 

It is right next door. In the other way big building. This one has lots of windows. 

So she can see all the beautiful trees. Ha. That is good. 

Craig did not go. I do not know why. 

Craig and I had our toasts together. Then the present man came. 

He brought a brand new special just for way old people telephone. For Craig's mother. 

Then Craig had to do some work for our nice Queen on the fast big computer.

I went down the scary basement stairs to get Emmet all fast awake. Ha. 

I made a lot of noise at his door. Then he was all awake. Ha. Good for me. 

Now everybody was all awake. 

Last night Zita and Doctor Susan put beautiful brand new curtains in the new little apartment. For Craig's mother.

Then they went out for a tasty way late dinner. Ha.

And Miss Andrea came to visit my friend Emmet. In her nearly a truck. 

They talked for a long time. And had Irish tea. 

Then they went to the not so delicious pizza store. 

It was not Mister Tony's tasty pizza store. Or the famous tasty pizzas store. Oh well. Too bad for them.

And Niamh and Miss Rima went out with all their friends from our centre building. 

They went to eat Mister Kettleman's bagels. Ha. 

Craig and I watched the hockey game. It was not so interesting. Too bad for me. 

We have a brand new comfy rug in the den. Just for me.

Our old rug is outside. All rolled up. 

Because I had a sick tummy one day. Oh dear. 

Now we have a new very comfy rug. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita came home and then Emmet and Miss Andrea came home too. Ha. 

They came home very fast. Oh dear. 

Maybe because it was the make too many not so tasty pizza store. Maybe.

And not the famous pizza store. 

With all the nice people who give Emmet hugs when they give him his tasty just for him very cheesy pizza. It is known.

We are going to have Mister Kettleman's tasty special bagel sandwiches tonight.

Because Zita was at the new apartment all day. And is a bit too tired. Ha. 

Everybody likes Mister Kettleman's bagel sandwiches. 

I will get bagel bits. It is the rule. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch something special from Mister Tom on the television tonight. 

On the comfy rug. In the den. Ha. That is a good idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment