Monday 10 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty

It was Niamh's remember everything exam this morning.

Zita drove her to her nice university when we got back from our good morning walk.

It is nearly very warm outside today. That is good.

Then Craig and I looked out the watching window. Craig had his too much coffee by himself.

Because Zita had rascal ladies work to go to. Oh dear.

There were lots and lots of noisy scary clean the street machines everywhere today. 

And even the make the sidewalk cleaners too. 

Then they were all on my corner. At the same time. That is not right. 

They do not even care that I bark at them. That is not right.

Then I get in trouble for being a too much barking dog. 

Oh well. Too bad for me.

Then Craig went to the nice university to get Niamh. 

When her remember everything exam was all finished. That is nice. 

It was Niamh's last remember everything exam. Ha. That is good. 

I stayed here to help my friend Emmet make tasty treats. 

For a special dinner party. At his all about old the books Professor's house. 

All the tasty treats have to be just like the way old treats. 

All Emmet's friends have to make other tasty way old food too. Ha. That is silly.

I helped Emmet make the Scotsman cakes. They are just like hard porridge. Ha. 

We did not make so very many. 

So Emmet has to go to the Scotsman's store to buy some more. Ha. 

Craig and I had two tasty croissants for our lunchtime treat. I like croissants. 

Then Craig had to go to a meeting. 

Maybe his mother will go to a new little apartment. 

Where she can have more friends to talk to. Zita went too.

I stayed here to guard Emmet and Niamh. 

When Zita came home we were very busy. We had to go up to the busy street. 

To go to our nice bank. Because we had to give them real money. For the rascal ladies. 

I guarded all the money for the rascal ladies. Ha. 

I got the giant tasty treat. Only very polite dogs get tasty treats. Ha. Good for me.

When we came home it was very windy. The wind made my ears flap. Ha. That is good. 

I saw my friend Jamie and Professor Jill. Jamie only has very little ears. 

They do not flap at all. Too bad for him. 

We watched the from way far away England detectives last night. 

And we had special extra toasts. Right in the den. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment