Monday 3 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Three

I had a nice quiet day.

Because it was a busy day for everybody.

Zita and I had a very nice long walk.

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. 

We did not see anybody.

Then Zita had to go to her own door office right away. 

Because of another very important meeting. 

She did not even have toasts with us. Or too much coffee. Oh dear.

Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our breakfast. Ha. 

Then Craig drove Emmet to his very last all about the old book class. 

Then Emmet and all his old book friends went to the nice for professors restaurant. 

For a tasty lunch. Altogether. They did not go to Mister Horton's little restaurant. Ha. That is good. 

He stayed there all day. At his nice university. Talking all about very old stories. 

Then Craig came home and drove Niamh to the tired and sore store. 

So she could be all tired when she went to her before dinnertime job. That is a silly thing to do. 

I just stayed here to guard the house. I watched everything out my watching window. Good for me. 

When Craig came home he had to read new stories for our nice Queen. Only a little today. 

We played catch the ball lots of times today. 

Because it was a very beautiful day outside. All day. That is good.

And we had toasty peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. Ha. I always get the crunchy bits. Ha. Good for me. 

I did not get into trouble today. Ha. That is good. I had a big nice nap instead. 

Mister Ollie has his outside naps right behind our silver little car. I do not know why. 

Maybe he is guarding all the cars. Maybe. Oh well. 

I like to have my naps on my very comfy bed. 

Last night we watched the detective who has his own castle. And lots of fast horses. Ha. 

You have to have horses if you have a real castle. It is the rule. 

Because knights have to have beautiful horses and brave dogs. Or you cannot be a famous knight. 

Emmet told me so. Emmet knows all about the way old people. A long time ago. It is known.

Miss Rima had dinner at our house tonight. 

To help Niamh study for her important remember everything exam. 

We still have a bag of tasty chips. I saw them. 

Maybe we will watch the detective on the television tonight. Ha. Good for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment