Sunday 16 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Six

Today is have a sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Zita and I only had a little sleep in.

Because we had to go and give everybody our nice newspaper. On our before toasts walk. 

We bring the newspapers right to everybody's own doors. Ha. That is a good job. 

It is not not so very nice day outside today. Just lots of windy rain. 

Then we came home and had toasts with Craig. That is good. 

And then we looked out the watching window at the nasty rain. 

Zita and I made own made muffins for our everybody together breakfast. Ha. Good for us.

Then Emmet and Niamh were all awake. That is good. 

You have to be all awake to have your tasty breakfast. It is known 

After our breakfast Zita made the black go fast car all neat and tidy. 

I helped. It took a long time. 

Because it was very messy. That was good.

Because I like sitting in the car. Being a big help.

We had a big party last night. 

We did not have lots of cheese. Just the tasty treats on a stick. And chips. 

Zita and I cooked the sticks on the outside stove. 

Everybody was here. But not my friend Cara. She is still in way way far away Japan. 

There is a dog in her house. It is just a little dog. Oh well. 

Everybody talked and talked. Until my bedtime. 

I guarded everybody. All by myself. Ha. 

I am the very best party dog in the world. Zita told me. That is true. 

I knocked over a coffee cup. It was an accident. I did not get in trouble. Ha. 

Niamh knocked over a glass too. She did not get in trouble either. Ha. 

Craig's hockey team won again. Ha. That is good. 

We are have a big special dinner tonight.

Because of Mister Jesus's holiday. 

Everybody got chocolate presents at breakfast. But not me. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I got green bean treats when I was helping Zita make our tasty special dinner. Ha. Good for me. 

Craig's mother will come to our house for the special dinner. 

Maybe I will not bark. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment