Thursday 27 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Seven

We had a very busy day. 

Because today Zita goes to way far away Ireland. 

She had to find all her clothes and all the presents for everybody in way far away. 

And then put everything in very big bags. With wheels. That is silly.

Niamh took Mister Clifford to her very early in the morning job. Ha. 

His vacation is all over because it is not winter anymore. Ha. That is good.

He has a new seat. Mister Lyndon put it on. That is nice.

Then Zita had to do her before you go to way far away errands. 

But then she had to go to the aeroport. That is where the giant aeroplanes live.

Craig drove her there. So she would not be late at all. That is good.

Aeroplanes will not wait for you if you are late. Not like our nice cars. That is silly. 

This morning Miss Andrea brought Emmet a present. It was not a secret present. 

It is a because he is all finished at his nice university present. 

It was a big how to make tasty food all by yourself book. With lots of pictures. Ha. That is a good book.

So he will not starve all into nothing away at Mister Saint Francis's university. Ha. That is a good present. 

We have even more beautiful flowers today. Because it is nearly hot outside today. Ha.

Zita put the special keep the nasty flies out of our house door. 

It does not keep me out. Only nasty bugs. Ha.

Last night I cut my foot. I do not know how. It did not hurt. 

But there was some blood all on the kitchen floor. Oh dear. 

So Zita had a long look at all my feet and washed my foot all squeaky clean. That is good. 

We did not watch anything on the television last night.

Because Craig and Zita and Niamh went to the very tasty all the way from way far away India restaurant last night instead. 

The one with the flat fat tasty bread. Ha. That is a good restaurant. 

This afternoon Zita did not come back with Craig from the aeroport. I do not like that so much. 

I would not just go away and leave my comfy house. It is known. 

Now I have to take care of Craig and Emmet and Niamh and our house all by myself. 

Until Zita comes home from way far away Dublin. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

It is a very important job. It is known. It is my best job. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment