Friday 21 April 2017

Day One Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty One

We had a very exciting night last night. 

A strange animal came to my house.

I was nearly all fast asleep. On the new comfy rug in the den. 

But I heard it. Nobody else did. Just me. Ha.

I ran as fast as could be into Niamh's room. And then to my watching window. 

I know it was a giant raccoon. Or maybe a smelly skunk. Maybe. 

I rang my bell to go outside. But nobody would open the door. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita said I scared it all away. And that I was very brave. 

Craig said I am the very best house guarder dog ever. Ha. That is true. 

I am very brave. Even when there are scary things all around.

Like the way scary throw away the snow machines. 

I just give them my very fierce bark. They do not care. But I bark anyway.

That is what you do. Even when you are a little bit scared. 

You have to be very fierce. Then your family will not be scared.

Because they know you are their fierce guarder dog. Ha. Good for me. I got treats. 

Then we all went fast asleep.

My friend Emmet got a very high number for his talk like a Scotsman class. Ha. That is good. He was surprised. Ha. 

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk this morning.

Because of the too much windy rain. We did not want to be all soggy. 

We had very crunchy toasts instead. And looked at all the soggy dogs from my watching window. 

Craig and Emmet went to Emmet's nice university. At our lunchtime. To see some people.

So they would put Emmet's right name on a beautiful piece of paper. Zita has one. Craig does not. Ha. 

They give you a beautiful piece of paper for going to your nice university. Not not getting anything all wrong. 

That is not such a good treat. 

They should give you a nice dinner at a table sheet restaurant. 

With all your friends. That would be nice. Not just a nice piece of paper. Oh well. Too bad for Emmet. 

Maybe my family will go to a nice restaurant with Emmet anyway. Ha. 

Then Craig and Emmet went for a little drive after lunchtime.

To give a lady lots of papers from Craig's mother. For the government. Ha. 

I guarded the house all by myself. 

Then Craig and I had a tasty full of tasty sausages sandwich. For our lunch. 

There were awful squirrels on my front yard this afternoon. I got in trouble.

Mister Ollie does not chase the squirrels all away. He just watches them. That is not right. 

I will not tell Miss Maggie. 

Dogs not chasing squirrels would make her too sad. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before it was all windy rain again. Good for us.

Maybe we will watch more of the new program. We watched some last night. We had chips. Ha. 

Niamh is going to be at our big centre building until late. 

She is making sure everybody is very polite. Ha. That is a good job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment