Sunday 26 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Seven

It is a sleep in Sunday.

But Zita and I had only a little sleep in.

Because we had to go for a very long nice walk today. 

Because we did not go for a before dinnertime walk last night. 

Because of all the noisy thunderstorms and the windy rain. So we were not soggy at all. That is good.

It was all very cold again this morning. Zita had to wear her big keep you very warm coat. It is silly weather. 

Last night we watched the detectives. 

Zita brought my comfy bed into the den so I could keep everybody company too. That is good.

Niamh did not get home until way way late. 

She went to see all her friends from her old far away university. Way downtown. 

Everybody was home because of the for all the universities holiday. That was nice. 

She even saw Miss Sidney too. Ha. 

But not Mister Otis. He does not live here. He lives in far away Toronto. Oh well. 

We had real pancakes for our breakfast today. Ha. Not pretend pancakes today. That is good. 

Then Zita and Emmet went for a practice drive the car ride. 

I guarded Craig and Niamh. 

When Zita and Emmet got home everybody had to work. Even on a sleep in Sunday. Oh dear.

Emmet has to study for his remember everything exams. In his comfy big bedroom. On his old comfy leather sofa. 

BloggerImage

Emmet is a bit all messy. It is known. Ha. Niamh too. 

In their bedrooms there are always nice smelly comfy clothes on the floor to have a nice nap on. That is good. 

Miss Rima came to my house this afternoon. Then she and Niamh went out. I did not know where. 

They did not tell me. Oh dear. That is not right. 

How could I find them if I do not know where they are. Oh dear. 

Tonight is the special presents for all the good movies night. It is nearly Niamh's most favourite night. 

Niamh has seen a lot of the good movies. Emmet has seen some of them too. 

Craig and Zita and I have not seen even one. Oh dear.

Because we have our very own comfy den to watch Mister Tom's from way far away detectives. 

And we have lots of Irish tea and chips. Ha. Good for us.

Maybe we will watch the special presents program on the television tonight. To look at all the very beautiful clothes. Maybe. 

Or maybe I will have a nice nap on my comfy bed. Ha good for me. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment