Saturday 11 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Two

Last night we had extra toasts. Right in the den. And we had chips too. Ha.

We watched the far away detectives. Then we went to bed.

Niamh got up early again today.

Because she has to teach toe dancing to the little children.

Zita drove her to the giant centre building. 

Because we had even more too much snow last night. Oh dear.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast because of the too much snow.

So Zita and I went for our nice walk all by ourselves. 

I did not wear my toasty warm coat. It is not so cold outside. It is just too snowy. 

Emmet was up early today. Writing all about another very very old book. 

For his very interesting very very old books class. 

The books are all full of beautiful pictures too. Not just words. 

There are even pictures lots of animals. Even elephants. Ha. Those are good books. 

Tonight Zita and Miss Bethany are going downtown to the very big beautiful theatre. 

To see real people in an interesting program. Not on the television. 

The people will be right there in front of them. Alive. Ha. That is good. 

I will stay here and guard everybody. It is my job. Ha. Good for me. 

Miss Bethany is Miss Zoë's mother. Ha. That is funny. Miss Zoë is in her way far away university. Oh well. 

Zita's mother and father talked to us today. From way far away Dublin. On the telephone. 

Zita's father talked to Emmet. For a long time. All about the dangerous relatives. 

Even Zita's aunt Daisy and Zita's grandmother. They were way dangerous too. Oh dear. 

I do not think I had any way dangerous relatives. They were just nice happy dogs. 

Except when they had to be very fierce. 

Because sometimes there are nasty people. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Niamh and Lee and Cara went to the empty canal. To go skating. And not fall down. 

And maybe have some tasty treats too. Maybe.

BloggerImage

They have tasty treats stores right there. On the slippy canal. 

So everybody can have tasty hot treats and be toasty warm. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk too. To give all our neighbours our nice newspaper. 

I like bringing our newspapers to everybody. 

Because I guard all our newspapers. 

And I go up to everybody's front door. I am Zita's paper dog helper.  Zita told Craig. It is a good job. It is true. 

My brand new bed is very fluffy and comfy. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment