Monday 6 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Seven

We had party last night. In the den. All of us. And our cheese party friends and Miss Andrea too. 

Zita even made own made hamburgers on the outside stove. And it was even still snowing. Ha. That is silly.

And we ate the tasty hamburgers in the den. With everybody. Sitting everywhere. So we could watch the football game altogether. 

I guarded everybody. Ha. They were all right there. With me. That is good. 

I had a nice nap. Right on top of Emmet and Niamh. Ha. I kept them all cosy warm. Ha. Good for me.

Then our friends went home. They will come back when it is nice and warm. They told me. Ha. That is good too. 

Zita had to get up early today. So we had an early nice walk. Early walks are very quiet. 

Because everybody is all fast asleep. Even the dogs. But not Zita and I. We were all wide awake. 

Zita had to go to see the not way too small anymore office. Early. And have meetings with the rascal ladies.

So Craig and I had our toasts by all by ourselves. Oh well.

Then Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. Early. 

Because today is Emmet's day to teach everybody about his very very old book. All by himself. 

It is his last time to teach everybody. 

Because he is nearly all finished at his nice university. 

His new university sent him a big letter to say he should go there now. The nice postman brought it this morning. Ha.

Emmet told me that it is scary to be nearly all finished something. 

Emmet always tell me his secrets. 

Because I am a very good listener. And I never say that is silly secret. 

Because he is my friend. 

When craig and Emmet were all gone I stayed here to guard my friend Niamh. 

She did not have to work way early today. So she had a nice sleep in. 

She only has to work this afternoon. That is good. 

Mister Tom brought us even more interesting programs for the television. 

To watch after our dinnertime. In the comfy den. That is good. He is a nice man. 

Sometimes I bark at him. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch a brand new program tonight. In the den. Maybe.

When Zita came home I took her for a nice walk. A very long walk. Before our dinnertime. In the snowy dark. 

We did not see any dangerous wolves tonight. 

Because we walked very fast. 

Wolves cannot see you if you are fast walking. It is known. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment