Tuesday 7 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Eight

We were all up very early again today. Except for Craig and Emmet.

Niamh had to go to the very early in the morning job. 

Zita and I went for a long nice walk. It is not so nice outside today. Just windy snow. 

Then Zita went to her new not so small office. Now she has her very own door. Ha. That is good.

The make your computer talk to everybody man is coming to her new office today. That is good. 

Craig and I had two toasts this morning. Just us. 

Craig had to read a lot for our nice Queen this morning. I had a nice nap.

Then Emmet was all dressed. He made his tasty breakfast and Irish tea. 

Because He is still writing his very long story all about the soldiers drinking beer in the war nobody wanted. 

Last night he was very busy. He was looking for a nice very little place to live. 

Where his old far away the Mister Saint's university is. Near the giant dangerous ocean. 

Then he will not just live in his comfy bedroom in the basement anymore. 

He will have to live in far away. I do not like that.

How can I guard him when he is at his far away university. I do not know where it is.  It is in far away. 

There are too many far always. I do not know which one. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

If he is in far away who will help him eat his tasty lunchtime cheese sandwiches. Oh dear. That is not all right.

This afternoon Craig's sister Miss Jane and cousin Christina came to visit me today. 

After they visited Craig's mother. In her little apartment. That is nice. 

They did not want any nice Irish tea. Or even any tasty biscuits. Just water. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

I guarded everybody. Good for me.

They had to go home. In Toronto. Before it was too much icy snow. 

Before the aeroplanes will get all stuck. In the sky. Oh dear. 

Zita drove Emmet to his talk like a Scotsman class. At his other university. In the all windy icy snow. 

It is a everybody have a late dinner night. When Emmet is all back home. 

I always have my tasty dinner before everybody. I have to. 

Because after I have to be a big help in the kitchen. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment