Monday 27 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Eight

We watched the special presents program for the good movies. 

They made a way big mistake. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

That is not right. They should not make big mistakes. Only little mistakes. 

Like not being a good listener. Or being a too much barking dog. Oh dear.

Then we went to sleep. It was not our mistake. 

This morning is a get up early day. For everybody.

Zit and I went for a fast walking walk this morning.

Because Zita did not even have time to have her too much coffee with Craig. 

She had to go to the rascal ladies office. Right away.

Because next week all the young rascal ladies in the whole country are coming to our city. 

For a giant important meeting. All together. 

They are not staying here. I do not have to guard them. That is good. 

I do not know any of them. It is hard guarding people you do not know. 

They are going to be all downtown. In a nice as full as can be hotel. Full of rascal ladies. 

So the rascal ladies office is way way busy. 

Zita is working all the time. Even at night. Oh dear. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig and I had our toasts together. And we looked out the watching window.

Craig is a very good watching window helper.

Then Craig drove Emmet to his very old book class. At his nice university.

I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself.

BloggerImage

On my own very comfy just for me bed. I had my favourite orange thing. 

When Craig and Emmet came home they had lots of brand new tasty bread. From the tasty bread store. 

Emmet made us cheese sandwiches. Ha. That is good. 

Cheese is my favourite. And lettuce. And chicken. Ha. Good for me.

Craig did not have his lunch today. 

Because he went to the eat in your car restaurant. When he took Emmet to the nice university. Oh dear. 

Last night Mister Tom brought us more programs all about the detective who has his very own castle. 

And his helper who does not. Oh well. 

I do not have a castle. I have my own comfy bed instead. 

Sometimes castles are not so comfy. Because sometimes they do not have even a roof at all. Or windows. 

Like cousin Ciara's castle. At her way way old university. Oh well. Maybe it is a soggy university. 

Zita says sometimes way far away Ireland is very soggy. All the time. Oh dear. 

I would have to wear my keep me comfy dry coat all the time. Oh dear. 

Maybe even in the house. If I lived in a no roof castle. Oh dear. 

I can not find my catching balls. Not even my green one. 

Craig and I looked everywhere. Even under the bed. Even in Niamh's room.  But we could not find it. 

You can not find anything in Niamh's room. Just beautiful clothes. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Maybe Niamh can find it. Maybe it is lost in the snow again. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment