Wednesday 1 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Two

Craig got up too early today. Ha.

Because he forgot when Emmet had to go to his not very interesting class. Ha. Too bad for him.

Zita was very busy with the rascal ladies. Even early in the morning. 

So we went for our nice walk before all the rascal ladies were even awake. Ha. 

It is very quiet in the very early morning,

When we got home we had fat toast. Ha. When we were finished everybody had to go and do their work. 

I guarded them. 

Then Emmet was all wide awake and Craig drove him to his other university.

Zita had to go downtown to the too small office.

I guarded the house. All by myself. Until Niamh came home to read her interesting books. 

She has lots to read for her nice university.

I watched everybody on my street. It is my job. That is why we have the giant watching window. Ha.

Craig and Emmet went to the make the very tasty bread store. After the other university. 

They brought home lots of very tasty special crunchy from France bread. 

So Craig made a fat crunchy sandwich for our lunch. With peanut butter. Ha.

Then Niamh went to her before dinnertime job. At the giant centre building. With Miss Rima. 

Tonight is Emmet's all about old beer class. It is a right in the middle of dinnertime class. 

That is why he makes his own tasty dinner.

Last night Craig forgot about my own tasty dinner. Oh dear. 

Because he was at the other university. With Emmet. Oh dear. 

I did not starve into a nothing dog and blow all away. That is good. 

Zita remembered for Craig. But only later. I tried to tell everybody. 

But they were all too busy to hear me. Sometimes people are not so good listeners. Oh dear.

Only Craig and Zita and had our tasty dinner altogether. Emmet and Niamh were away. 

We had some tasty used chicken. I even got some. Just for me. 

Because I like tasty chicken. Ha. 

Mister Tom brought brand new programs for us last night. I did not even bark at all. I just watched him. 

We watched a movie last night. It was scary. All about flying far far away even way past the moon. 

The moon is way far away. It is known. I can see it at night. 

It goes away in the daytime. I do not know where it goes. Maybe home for dinner. Maybe. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment