Sunday 5 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Six

We did not have a nice sleep in Sunday today.

Because our cheese party friends came to our house for a tasty lunch. And Miss Andrea too.

Zita went to the get delicious food store. When we finished our toasts.

Niamh and Emmet were still all fast asleep.

Because they were up very late last night.

We have even more snow last night. 

I nearly lost my catching ball in the snow. But Craig found it. Ha. That is good. 

Last night I took Zita and Miss Joan on a nice walk. In the dark. After dinnertime. 

We did not see any wolves. That is good. 

Zita and Niamh and Miss Joan went up to the busy street. 

To look for nice things. Maybe to Mister Nicastro's. Maybe to get some tasty cheese. Maybe.

Or nice clothes. Oh well. 

Craig and Mister Ross went to see all the giant way old aeroplanes. 

Even like the one Craig's father had in the very sad war. It is a very noisy aeroplane. 

We heard one a long time ago. Right on top of my house. I could see it. From my own side yard. Ha. 

This afternoon I stayed here to guard my friend Emmet. 

He is writing all about the soldiers and the lots the lots of beer in the war nobody wanted. 

We are going to watch the last football game tonight. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment