Tuesday 21 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Two

It was a get up early day today.

My friend Niamh went to her way early in the morning job all by herself.

Then Zita and I went for a long long walk. I did not get in trouble this morning. That is good. 

I had to wear my choke me to death collar today. 

Because I was a too much pulling dog. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

It is still a squishy snow outside. Oh well.

Then Zita went to her own door office. To talk to the rascal ladies again.

Craig and I had toasts. By ourselves. 

Because Zita was all gone downtown. 

Some of our toasts were way too toasty. Again. 

Craig is not such a good toasts maker. Too bad for him.

We gave Mister Bill our old outside chair. So he can sit on it. When he catches fish on the ice. 

That is very silly. 

Maybe he will fall in and the fish will catch him. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet and Professor Jill went to the nice restaurant at the giant centre building today. 

For a tasty lunch. And to talk all about way old things. And universities too. 

Jamie and I could not go. It is a not for dogs restaurant. That is not so nice. 

If there was a tasty for dogs restaurant the dogs would bring their families. It is known. 

Craig was reading for our nice Queen. All morning. 

Then we had a nice sausage sandwich. For lunchtime. Good for us.

And Craig had to read some more interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

Emmet was very busy writing all about way way old church people in way far away Ireland. 

And how everybody is just wrong. 

Because they do not read the way way old books. They only read the just the nearly too old books. Too bad for them. Ha. 

So I had a nice nap. Good for me. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. I was not so very busy this afternoon. 

Because Craig and Emmet are not so hard to guard. They just stay where they are. 

Zita and Niamh never just stay home. Oh well too bad for me. 

Zita went to the make you tired and sore store. 

Before we went on our nice before dinner walk. In the rain. We even had our keep you dry coats on. 

We were still soggy. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Niamh and Lily and Miss Rima went to the stretch you upside down store. Ha. Too bad for them.








No comments:

Post a Comment