Saturday 25 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Six

It is Saturday go to his old friends breakfast restaurant for Craig. Ha. 

Zita and I helped him to get there. All by ourselves. We did not get lost. Ha. Good for us.

I met my giant friend the mountain dog. Ha. That was good.

Then we left Craig right on the busy street. We went for a new nice walk. Then we went home. 

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. Good for me.

We had Mister Tony's used pizzas last night. 

Because his helper brought us two tasty pizza the other last night. Late. 

Then we watched the detective with his own castle. 

His helper has a very little apartment. She should live in the castle. It is very big. 

Maybe the ghosts are too scary for her. Oh well.

When we watched the television we had chips. That is good. 

We had more lots of very very loud thunder this afternoon. I do not like that at all. Either does Zita.

I went downstairs to the scary basement. I stayed right beside Emmet in his big comfy leather chair. 

So he would not be scared. I am not scared if Emmet is not scared. Ha. That is good.

It is not so nice when your friends are scared. 

That is way everybody should have brave dogs to stay with them. Then nobody will be a bit too scared. 

Emmet was writing a very short new story about the way way old books. I was a big help. He said so. 

Niamh and Cara and Lee went to the too much money for coffee store. 

To do their important writing. And have tasty treats. Ha. 

A man came to our house this afternoon to look at the kitchen window.

Because it is a bit broken inside. Oh dear. 

He said we have to get a brand new one. Oh dear.

I came upstairs to see him. Then I went back downstairs. 

Because maybe there would be more too loud thunder. Maybe. 

Loud thunder cannot catch you in the basement. It is known. 

I stayed downstairs all afternoon. Ha.

Then it was all quiet again so I came back upstairs. My comfy bed is upstairs. 

Zita went to the tasty food store.

So Craig and I looked out the watching window. For a long time. He read his new book too. 

We got more stories for the television from Mister Tom today. That is nice. 

Maybe we will watch some tonight. Maybe we will have chips too. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment