Monday 20 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty One

I had a little sleep in today. All by myself. 

Then we had our toasts. And everybody had to go to work.

Zita had to talk to all the far away rascal ladies. 

Craig had to read Emmet's very big all about soldiers story. For his interesting all about beer class. 

To make it all beautiful. Zita will look at it too. That is good.

I guarded everybody. 

Then Niamh was all awake. At lunchtime. Ha. 

So Niamh took me for a little walk. 

But I got into trouble again. Because of another little dog. 

Very big trouble. I was fierce again. Oh dear. 

Niamh was upset. 

Because I was too fierce. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Maybe I cannot go for nice walks with my friend Niamh anymore. Oh dear. 

I did not have a nice lunchtime with Craig. I just stayed on my comfy bed. 

Because I was in trouble. 

Mister Bob came to get all the boxes of programs for the television. They were in the basement. 

He took them to his big church. 

For the very old people who live in the big church's little apartments. That is good. 

We watched the castle detective last night. We had chips. Two times. That was good. 

I was not in trouble last night. That is good.

Last night the very noisy giant too much snow chopping machines came to my own street again.  

I did not bark so much. That is good. 

Emmet and Niamh cannot go to their nice university this week. Oh dear. 

Craig cannot even drive them there. 

Because it is a stay at home and write all your big stories holiday. 

Everybody has to finish all their very interesting stories. For their university. 

Because soon it will be remember everything exam time. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went for our nice before dinnertime walk. I did not get into trouble. That is good. 

After dinner Zita and I played our pull the rope game. And I got treats. 

I am not in trouble now. That is good. 

Then we watched the nice detective with the not so big dog. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment