Monday 13 February 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Four

Zita had to get up early today. Me too. 

Because of the more too much snow again. I always get up with Zita. It is my job.

It was even snowing went we went all fast asleep. Oh dear.

We did not go for our nice walk this morning. 

Because maybe we would just get all lost. In the too much snow. Oh dear.

We had fat toasts when Zita was finished finding the cars. Craig made the toasts today. 

The save us save us machine did not make the way too much noise this time. That is good.

Then Zita had to go downtown for even more rascal ladies meetings. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh are very sad today.  Craig told me. 

Because their friend Mister Harry went all the way to heaven last night. He did not even have to stop once.

BloggerImage

Craig and Zita knew him even before Emmet and Niamh were here. Or me. 

He was a very very nice man. A very kind man. Zita told me. He was Doctor Tanya's father. 

Doctor Tanya and Doctor George are Niamh's friends. From far away Halifax. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh went to visit Mister Harry. And Mrs. Michelline. At their house. At the Merry Christmas time. 

He liked to listen to all of Emmet's stories all about way far away Ireland. And all the way old Gods.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everybody is all asleep.

Maybe Mister Shadow can show Mister Harry all the very interesting places. Or he can play catch the ball with Miss Maggie. 

It is nice to have friends even in way way way far away Heaven. 

Especially nice dogs are always very good friends to have. It is known. 

Maybe altogether they can find the all the old Gods just for my friend Emmet. Maybe. 

This morning Craig drove Emmet to his nice university. It was his very old books day. 

Then when Niamh was all fast awake we went for a nice walk. In the way too much snow. 

And she took all the snow away so the present man can come to my house. And not get lost. 

That is good. I could not help. I had to guard the house.

My nearly brand new bed is very comfy. I like it a lot. It is very fluffy. Zita made it for me. 

Because I am the very best helper dog. She told me. Ha. That is good. 

Last night we watched the nice from way far away detective when he was young. 

He got a medal for being brave. From our nice Queen. When she was young too. Ha. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment